Thursday, April 30, 2020

Updated My Boo Town - City Builder (MOD, coins/gems)

Updated My Boo Town - City Builder (MOD, coins/gems)

New My Boo Town - City Builder (MOD, coins/gems)

Additional info : My Boo Town - City Builder (MOD, coins/gems)

Updated 10.02.2016 Size 51.4Mb Installs 50–100 Rated for 3+ years

Tapps - Top Apps and Games Games, Simulations Android 3.0 + Version: 1.6.1 $0 4.2  (119) My Boo Town - City Builder (MOD, coins/gems) - first, your pet is a small blue ball, with a cute attractive face. You start to play with it in different games, to feed him, heal, if he is sick, if stained - you wash it. For each of these steps, you get the coin. Coins you can spend on a great many things: you can paint the walls in the house, where he lives your pet, you can buy new toys or new food can even buy him new suits and change its color! Full Description Updated to version 1.6.1!

Get Full Apk Here

0 comments: